What should I do with the V750 Certificate of Entitlement?

You must transfer the registration number to a vehicle in the Nominee name (on the Certificate) before the expiry date on the Certificate.

Take (or send) the following to the DVLA. Address is on the V750 Certificate of Entitlement:

  • V750 Certificate of Entitlement (complete the Assignment section)
  • Full V5C Registration Document for the vehicle*

*If you have just purchased the vehicle and don't yet have a V5 Registration Document, the DVLA may accept the green New Keeper Supplement slip accompanied by a DVLA V62 form.

If you're not sure what these documents are, see vehicle documents for more detail.

100% Money Back Guarantee on private number plates
Great customer Service
The Plate Market reviews
Secure shopping with SagePay